So to put it bluntly Everett is awesome. Now I say that knowing that it is a little ridiculous to think that a kid's parents wouldn't think they are awesome. The staff at the hospital were great and we got some quality time with our little man while there.
Dude has BIG feet.
I had to do a decent amount of washing dishes and pump pieces at this sink that was not well suited for someone of my stature. So I pulled up a chair.
We thought about bringing E home in this polo because it would be fitting considering I wear polos to work pretty much every day but it is a little too big still.
Right before taking off for Platte City.
Ready to roll!
The trip was great. Everett slept the whole way home. Our first home visitors were Chris and Jan Patterson.
And an open eyes picture for good measure.
The hospital was great but man it is good to be home. 2 days are in the books and our hearts are stolen.




2 comments:
That outfit doesn't look too big to me!!! I would definitely say he looks like mommy and has the build of daddy. Congratulations to you both. What wonderful times you have ahead of you. Enjoy every day as it goes so quickly.
Bonnie you are the only Mama I know who has gone home from the hospital after having a baby in a cute dress and still look AMAZING. Seriously. You are awesome. And so is Everett! Good job, guys!
Post a Comment