This is something that I had heard about but didn't really believe until I went for a jog after school today. As I am walking back from my jog I stroll by a gas station and sure enough there is a rack sitting right next to the pumps and it is stocked full with kleenex boxes, detergent, cups of ramen, and all sorts of other goodies. God has blessed America with the most fantastic chain of gas stations know to man (it nearly goes with out saying that this is QuikTrip) but I don't think I've ever received a free package of instant ramen just for filling up my tank. I don't really know why they do it. I guess as a sign of gratitude or something. Anyway...
FYI Bonnie made it to Thailand safe and sound. She is presently learning how to solve all of the worlds major problems like hunger, disease, child soldiers, etc. She will then be meeting with President Obama to brief him on her findings. Do you think the CIA or Secret Service will read this because it has Obama's name in it? They probably have some crazy internet filter that alerts them any time it is on the web or something. Just think about it the next time you say Obama on your cell phone or in an e-mail or something. This post has derailed...
No comments:
Post a Comment