Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bonnie can talk Thai. Bonnie talked Thai real well.

Meet the Parents, anybody, maybe, maybe... Well as you may or may not know I am flying solo for the next 5 days. Bonnie gets the honor of taking 4 of our students to a Global Issues conference in Bangkok, Thailand. She took off this morning at 5:00 AM and she'll get back in early on Tuesday. I think I will manage to keep myself entertained though. I hope.

I'll take in some LOST tonight. Friday night we have a "Night of Worship" at our school as a pre-sendoff for our Nepal mission trip team. Saturday I am going to a KBL (Korean Basketball League) game with a couple teachers and some of our b-ball players. Sunday I'll head up to church in Seoul and maybe try to venture my way over to Costco. That really could be an adventure. We'll see about that one. Monday... Not sure yet. And on top of all that I have 5 classes worth of tests to grade and 3rd quarter grades to submit. Fun stuff...

I'm probably most pumped about the KBL game. I hear they are pretty brutal to watch but I want to take in some Korean culture and bad basketball.

No comments: