If you follow us on Instagram, you will have noticed that lately all of our posts have been followed by the hashtag #northamericanroadtrip. About a year ago a great friend from Korea asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding in Montreal, Quebec. Everett and I (Bonnie) had never been to Canada so we were especially excited for the trip. Throughout the school year Tom and I chatted about flying or driving to Canada and we ultimately decided that we wanted to go on a big family road trip through North America. The whole trip will be a little under two weeks by the time we return to KC. We are currently just over halfway through the trip, so I thought I would do a brief blog on our happenings. We will make sure to follow up on some of the events in greater depth on the blog once we return home. For now here is a run down of our trip and some photos:
Day 1: Kansas City to Columbus, Ohio. (10 Hours Driving)
Day 2: Columbus to Canton, OH to see the Pro Football Hall of Fame (2 Hours Driving). Canton to Niagara Falls--CANADA! (4 Hours Driving)
Day 3: Niagara Falls to Ajax, Ontario, which is right outside of Toronto to visit the Leigh Family. (2 Hours Driving)
Day 4: Ajax to Montreal, Quebec. (6 Hours Driving)
Day 5-8: Hanging out in Montreal for my friend Laura's Wedding.
Next stop tomorrow...back to Ajax.
Now get ready for a big photo story bomb...here we go...!











No comments:
Post a Comment