As you can see below, it was time for Everett to get his first hair cut.
Tom and I attempted this without really thinking/researching about how to cut a baby's hair. Overall I think it turned out okay, but there are some rough patches! haha! If it gets too much longer I think he'll have to visit his first barbor because Tom and I displayed our incompetence pretty quickly.
He looks like a little boy! Where has our baby gone?!

3 comments:
Does that little man ever stop smiling!!?? He is just adorbs.
He is a smiling bubs! Thanks for the comment. By the way, congrats on the new job!!! You'll do great at the Crossing. Also, I saw your blog post via FB...I didn't realize you had a blog (aside for lent without gossip). I'm now following your journey. Love to you and Eric!
Ah--thanks! Miss you! You must come visit when you arrive in the states. I have to squeeze Everett's cheeks!!
Post a Comment