Crazy Mascots.
They're friendly.
They're everywhere.
They usually are nonsensical.
Crazy Mascots, we'll miss seeing you in all the random places you reside and for all the random things you stand for (like the one in the bottom left is advertising weight loss because why wouldn't a raccoon want you to lose weight?!).

3 comments:
How does E respond to all the mascots? Mo is at the age where those big things freak him out. Too funny. We've got those crazy things here, usually around tax time advertising tax prep companies. I love all your blog posts. E has grown up to be an amazing little boy. I can't wait for him and Mo to kick it at Turkey Creek this summer!!
So far E seems rather indifferent. I can totally see why they would freak a kid out though! Cousin play time at TCR is going to be awesome!
That is so wonderfully Korea. I'm still giggling!
Post a Comment