Monday, April 23, 2012

Korea ROcKs--Part 2

I mentioned a while back that we are starting a new blog series focusing on the things we will miss about Korea.  For our second installment we want to discuss Cafe Pascucci.  
Tom and I have spent a lot of time in coffee shops over the years.  Numerous places have come and gone in our area but for the past two years or so Cafe Pascucci has stolen our heart.  We love sitting in the comfy chairs by the big windows at the front so we can watch people come and go.  We love the owner and his fluent English abilities.  We love the baristas who know our drink orders and our names. We love when Everett takes a nap in his stroller there so we can journal and read.  Pascucci has been our go to place to hang out for quite some time.  
Everett has practically grown up there! :)  
But seriously...we love this place. It will be missed! 

3 comments:

Laura the Librarian said...

I found a Café Pascucci here in Montreal...but it is just not the same, friends. Not the same.

Bonnie Meyer said...

Even within Korea I find that no Cafe Pascucci is the same as the one in YT!!!

Bonnie Meyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.