Thursday, September 29, 2011

First Day of School

As is tradition, here is my picture on the first day of school!  I also had to get a picture of me and the little man, since he got to come to school with us. 



Everett had a full day of being at the ELC (daycare) and he did great.  I got to check on him a few times and he was either sleeping or sitting peacefully with the other babies.  The ELC provides a daily report on how he did--it's so cute!  His report said, "Today I was happy and quiet.  Today I enjoyed sitting on the bouncer and looking around." 
 I don't think I'll put his daily report on the fridge every day, but this first one is a keeper!  I'm so proud of our little guy.  I, personally, had a great day too.  It was super fun to see my students and be in the classroom again.  Honestly, today exceeded my expectations all around.  Here's to a new year!

PS--Although I'm more positive now, yesterday was rough! I definitely had a mommy breakdown about taking him to daycare.  I hear that's normal. :-)

1 comment:

Jerre said...

Everett Gramps and Granny are proud of your first grade card!! Keep up the good work. You look like u were going to catholic grade school with a white shirt and navy pants...cute.