Inspired by Everett's glasses (hehe), I decided to go get an eye exam today. I've never had my eyes checked before; I think I've always felt a bit proud of the fact that I had great vision (or thought I had great vision). This summer, however, I noticed that far away words were kind of blurry so I decided to bite the bullet and get checked out.
The eye exam process was super quick and efficient. I went to a place near where we live that a bunch of people from our school recommended because they have an English speaker. I just walked in, took the eye exam, and was told that I did in fact need glasses to see far away things. After a bit of looking I picked out some frames and lenses and was told to return in 20 minutes. Twenty minutes and 70,000 won (less than $70US) later here is the final product:
More importantly, I can see so much better! I had no idea how blurry things were until now when I wear my glasses distant objects are so crisp and clear. While we had our twenty minute wait I was mentally debating if all this was necessary and if I really needed glasses. Now that I have them and can literally SEE the difference I'm pretty pumped about my decision to get them.

1 comment:
They look great! Welcome to the club:).
Post a Comment