He looks super excited in this picture...haha! He's rocking that double chin! That's my boy!
I actually start work tomorrow but yesterday and today I dropped Everett off at the ELC for two hour chunks so we could have some trial runs before our big day tomorrow. I think he did really well and I've only had one small breakdown about the whole transition, so I think all in all we're doing okay.


1 comment:
Everett, you look just like Mommy and Uncle James used to when I would take their pics the first day of school...the caption should read, "Mom, really? Do we have to do this?" and the answer Everett, is, "Yes, because Mommy says so!" Might as well get used to it early on b/c Mommy will have you do stuff like that...because she loves you. Granny, Gramps, Grandma Jean and Grandpa Meyer all love you too and we like the pictures!
Hang in there Mom and Dad, you'll get along fine at day care too...Everett will do better than you :)
Post a Comment