One of my favorite times of year is the fall, especially a Missouri fall. Unfortunately it has been 3 years since I've gotten to experience a Missouri fall, so I had to make this one count while we're still here! We decided to take Everett to a local farm for apple picking. Granny and Gramps joined us and we headed to the Weston Red Barn for our adventure.
Tom decided to try out our baby carrier, which we hope to get a lot of use out of in Korea.
I think this scene is slighty creepy, but I thought it was cool:
Gramps with our apple loot!
Fall family picture:
Granny and Gramps with Everett:
I love this picture of Everett and the pumpkin.
Not only did we have a great time, but this adventure has been the gift that keeps on giving--an apple crisp just came out of the oven.





2 comments:
I love these pictures Bonnie! You have such a cute family, I'm glad you and Tom are celebrating Fall with your little man :)
Love this! Joe and his wife just got married at the Weston Red Barn in July!! And they live in Weston! Looks like such a fun place! Glad you three are back together!
Post a Comment