One of my assignments while being here in Korea is to get stuff ready for our new addition. When I got back one of the first things that I noticed was the awesome folks at our school that work in the housing department had set up our crib and moved in a dresser. My task was to inventory all of the stuff that we have here so we know what we have and if we need to get anything else before bringing Everett here. I also wanted to get the room cleaned up and organized. I've still got 3 weeks over here but when you are living the single life and jet lagged there can be a degree of boredom involved from time-to-time.
So over the past few days I counted up all Everett's baby stuff, cleaned up his room, hung some curtains (and in the process put about 5 unnecessary holes in the wall), threw down a rug, and put a sheet on the mattress. The walls still need a little love but I may have to wait for Bonnie on that one.
I can't wait for Bonnie, Everett and I to get settled in here.


6 comments:
It looks so great!! He's gonna look adorbs in there!
I love the rug! Where did you find it?
We got the rug at Target and I brought it back.
You brought a rug back with you? Where did you put all your stuff? Tom, I trust that nobody can do inventory like you can. Way to go Dad! The crib and dresser look very nice. So glad it was there for you!
Lori, to put it frankly, packing is one of my spiritual gifts. There is always room. Weight is usually the primary concern.
This is great. You did a good job, Tom! Did you create a Google Doc for the inventory and share it with Bonnie? ;)
Post a Comment