Okay. It's true. We confess that we have not been the best about keeping the blog updated these days. However, it is our intention to keep the blog going and to update it on a more regular basis. To make up for our silence, here is photo dump of pics from my phone from the past couple of weeks.
Almost every night Everett walks over to his swing and groans until we put him in it. This boy loves his tree swing.
He also loves spaghetti and mandarin oranges. He literally inhales the oranges. I'm pretty sure he swallows them whole.
I found out that the coffee shop I use to work for in Columbia, Kaldi's, owns a Kansas City chain called Latte Land. That means I can get quality Kaldi's coffee just five minutes from my house. AND inside the coffee shop if we get the corner area we can keep E easily contained, as you can kind of see below. Double bonus!
Some of our former students gave us a call on skype. It was so great to connect with them. GSIS has such great kids.
Lastly, here is my family in my parents' backyard. My dad bought a remote controlled plane (you can barely see it above the tree line in this picture), so they were taking it for a spin. This picture was taken before my brother crashed it...twice.
Fall is officially here in Missouri. I was driving across town today and was amazed at how pretty the trees are looking with their leaves changing in color. When we lived in Korea I would get so homesick this time of year. I love fall festivals, trees, and time with family. Now that we are back I am soaking it all in with a new appreciation. The only downer around our house this week is that bubs woke up with a fever that has gotten progressively worse throughout the day. We've been so blessed to have Everett healthy for the past few months after such a roller coaster of a year in Korea with his health, but alas, sickness has hit us again. Hopefully this bug will pass soon. Much love to all from the Meyer house!



No comments:
Post a Comment