On our flight over we had a 4 hour layover in Warsaw Poland because we flew Polish LOT airlines. Bonnie and I have had a long layover in
Japan before so we urged our group to leave the airport for a bit and go check out Warsaw. In the end we had about 45 minutes to walk around downtown before we had to head back.
I don't know what anything is otherwise I would caption the pictures. After that brief stop we continued on to Prague. We actually got to blog about Prague while we were there in two previous posts:
day 1 and 2,
church of bones. Here are some other pictures from our time in Prague:

Our plane to Prague was kind of small.

Bonnie on the Charles Bridge

Changing of the guard at Prague Castle

I thought this was a really cool wood carving in the church at the Prague Castle.

This was a little patch of grape vines at Vysehrad over looking Prague.

This is a Magnum Gold ice cream bar. Maybe the best ice cream bar ever.

This is the view from our hostel window. This street got crazy at night. It would not get quiet until about 5AM. No joke.
The day we went to the Church of Bones this was one of our train stops. I just thought it was a cool picture.

Note to self. European "grilled cheese" is not American grilled cheese.

On our date night Bonnie and I went to the top of the Astronomical clock tower.

The Prague Castle at night was a quite enchanting spectacle.
Next stop Paris.
No comments:
Post a Comment