This is a picture of Grammy Jo at Tom and I's wedding. We all really love this picture of her.
We've been asked by a few people about Grammy Jo's funeral information and so I wanted to post a link to her obituary. Rupp Funeral Home in St. Joe, MO is handling all the arrangements. My dad's cousin, JL Robertson, is the Vice President of the funeral home and he's been great at helping my family through this process. If you go to the Rupp Funeral Home website you can click on "Jolene Robertson" to read more about Grammy Jo and the funeral arrangements.
Thanks to everyone for your prayers, emails, comments, and thoughtfulness. We really appreciate your love and support.
1 comment:
Thanks for your encouragement Bonnie.
I was really sorry to hear about your grandmother. She will be in my prayers and I will be thinking of you this week.
Post a Comment