This is Hank Meyer, as many of you know. He lives with my parents, so I guess he's now Hank Meyer Robertson. He's cute and cuddly (and likes to take naps with my dad). Here are some pictures of him this summer.
cute puggle...I have a beagle/boston mix and she is the best. I am a friend of Sara Jaeger's...we played cranium once...is there a way to become a follower of your blog??? I don't see it on the sidebar
hey Krista, I do remember you and now I am following your blog via google reader. I'm not sure why you don't see the follow option? Other people are following us and when I went to check it out there was the "follow" this blog option on the toolbar. Mysterious...i'm not sure why it's not working. it's set up so it can be followed on google reader and/or on blogger. good luck.
2 comments:
cute puggle...I have a beagle/boston mix and she is the best. I am a friend of Sara Jaeger's...we played cranium once...is there a way to become a follower of your blog??? I don't see it on the sidebar
hey Krista, I do remember you and now I am following your blog via google reader. I'm not sure why you don't see the follow option? Other people are following us and when I went to check it out there was the "follow" this blog option on the toolbar. Mysterious...i'm not sure why it's not working. it's set up so it can be followed on google reader and/or on blogger. good luck.
Post a Comment