Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jill Meyer becomes Jill Cervantes

This past weekend we went to Chicago for Jill's (Tom's sister) wedding. It was such a fun and beautiful wedding! And most importantly, we are so happy for Jill and Eli.

Here's a picture of Tom and I the night of the rehearsal dinner.


Tom and I at the church on the wedding day. It was such a pretty place! Tom was an usher...he sure was handsome in that tux!
Jill and Eli become husband and wife...
One of the coolest parts of the wedding was the surprise Mariachi band. Jill, along with some of Eli's friends, found a great Mariachi band to play as Jill and Eli walked out of the church and during the cocktail party before dinner at the reception. It really was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Tom and his grandma at the reception.
2 weddings down, one more to go this summer. I love weddings and this wedding was especially fun because Jill and Eli are such a great couple and we got to spend so much time with family.

No comments: