Bonnie and I just spent some portion of the past 4 days packing up our stuff and moving most of it into a 10x10 storage unit. What didn't go into the storage shed is in her parents garage. I still don't know where my toothbrush is. I'm so sore that I don't even want to support my upper body. I just want to be limp and lay around. Even reading takes too much energy. Oh and by the way there are probably only a few things that are harder to motivate myself for than cleaning a place I know I won't live in.
On a less negative note we sold the Honda yesterday for $4500 to a very nice Chinese grad student at MU. The day he took it for a test drive he had yet to pass his drivers test. That was a bit unnerving. He passed it the next day though. See ya Honda...
1 comment:
Yeah about the Honda! What a relief to have another thing off the list. Sorry I didn't call to help yesterday. I spaced and went to get a haircut. I chopped it all off!
Post a Comment