Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Life from Halloween to Thanksgiving

I am not going to even try to make an excuse for why we have become terrible bloggers, but in attempt to chronicle the life of Team Meyer I will offer a massive photo dump of snippets from our life from Halloween to Thanksgiving.  Ready...Set...Go! 

Baby Asher is growing like crazy and learning to become more content.  From weeks 2-8 he was a bit fussy. :)

Everett loves hanging out at Granny and Gramp's house.  In this pic Granny let him empty things out of her pantry and organize them on the table.  After he pulled out each item he would say, "I like this one Granny." 

Forts at home! 

Now this is as "real life" as it gets. Grocery store on a Saturday night as a family. 

Halloween was over so we let E play with the pumpkins.  He chose to haul them around in his wagon (while wearing a helmet...). 

The boys got to hang out with Great Grandma Johnson!

Uncle Jim, Aunt Jen, and cousin Claire came to hang out and meet baby Asher!





Hi Daddy!

Barber Ron and Gramps make a great team so E can get his hair cut. 

When did my little toddler start looking so old?!? He melts my heart. I love this picture.

Aunt Jen rocking her apron from Granny.

Tom was asked to speak at the University of Missouri about international education.  We took a day trip to Columbia with baby Asher (E stayed at Miss Patti's) and Tom did awesome at his presentation. It was such a special day.
Baby Asher snoozed all the way through the presentation so I was able to listen to it all.  I was so thankful!

Mr. Meyer in action.  
Life has been full lately.  We are really soaking in all this time together while I am on maternity leave. 

No comments: