After we made our big announcement at school this one student was especially elated. This was the email I got from her: (I asked her if I could post her email on my blog and she was thrilled. Oh students...so fun.)
I can't believe my dream came true!!!!
I think I have something lol
I hope I have some more dreams to see some more :)
anyways don't go away from us after you have your baby because ill miss you :)
anyways CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND MR MEYER AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR BABY!!!!!
I'll keep you updated with my "meyer dreams"
Overall the student reactions have been great. A lot of the boys have been giving Tom high fives saying, "Way to go!" The girls kind of point and giggle at me and then start eyeing my stomach, which still looks normal. The boys basketball team reacted by saying that the baby should be called "Michael Jordan Meyer." (Yeah. Not going to happen.) One student said, "Wow...you're going to have a GIANT baby." So far it's been fun to watch the news trickle throughout the school.
3 comments:
I bet your Dad would like the Michael part of that name.
Lots of folks excited about "Little Meyer."
To quote Grandma. "I bet Michael is puffed up like a toad." Then she told me she didn't like my hair color...leave it to Grandma!
"Puffed up like a toad" that's a new one. haha...Grandma is so funny.
BABY MEYER!?!?!! YAY! Congratulations...you guys will be awesome parents. Can't wait to tell Dane and Cali!
Can I be honorary Auntie?
Post a Comment