Sunday, November 7, 2010
the past 24 hours
Last night I got to drive up to Ft. Collins, Colorado (about an hour north of Denver) to catch up with some of my mom's extended family. It was my cousin (cousin-in-law?) Vanessa's 30th birthday and both her and my cousin Brett didn't know I was going to be there. This is me with Brett, Vanessa and their little boy Jaxon.
I got to see my cousin Kris, his wife Lauren, and their two kids Carson and Brady, but I didn't get a pic before they left. My aunt Lisa was there too.
And that night I slept at my aunt Carol and uncle Scott's place in Loveland ( a little south of Ft. Collins).
I got my first solid night of sleep since being back while in their guest room plus and extra hour of sleep (thank you day-light savings time). Then I woke up to this in the morning. Can Colorado be any more beautiful?
I then drove back to Denver and attended the conference until 3. I watched the Chiefs lose in ridiculous fashion. I Went to get some Sonic (pretty disappointing actually), and capped off the night with one of these bad boys:
I love Dairy Queen mint Oreo Blizzards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I AM SO JEALOUS OF DQ. sigh. And seeing the family too, of course.
I'm i need of a major Colorado fix. I'm still voting for a Colorado Christmas in the very near future!! Glad you made it back safely! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment