Tuesday, October 5, 2010

costco, how I love thee

About once a month Tom and I take our ritual journey to Costco to buy meat, cheese, and many other delightful things in bulk.  Every time we go we check out their home furnishings and appliances.  This time we hit the jackpot!  We got a rug and a food processer/blender!  (I'm officially an adult because I get pumped about home appliances.) I've been dreaming about getting a rug for the past year and this past weekend we found the right one for the right price.  I'll have to get a pic of it in our living room in the future.
 The food processor in action...I had to record this momentous occasion because it was the first time I ever made my own hummus (this was especially challenging because I even had to make some of the basic ingredients--like tahini--from scratch because I can't get them in Korea).  

So proud...hummus looks kind of gross but it's so tasty!

In other random news, I learned more about the electronic bidet in class today.  Click here to read more of this story.  

No comments: