I'm just going to come out and say it...My mom is awesome.
Here's a nice flashback pic from before I officially became a mom:
From my mom I've learned how to:
- make family a priority
- give generously (Mom, you are the most giving person I know. E's dresser and toy chest are just a small testament to this!)
- let your husband lead while also being his equal
- sacrificially care for others
- stand firm in the midst of hardship
- make a mess in the kitchen
- have a great meal with those you love
- pray diligently
Mom,
I know that when I was little I could be annoying at times. I would have a tantrum and cry in my room while looking in my mirror so people would have pity on me. I was the queen of back talk. I was selfish and thought the world revolved around me, especially as a teenager. And now that I'm a new mom I have a whole new respect for what you have done for me. I'm so blessed to have you and so proud that you are my mom.
Thanks for loving us so well.
Bonnie, Tom, and Everett

No comments:
Post a Comment