Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lunch with Wendy Jessica Won-Young Park

Wendy Jessica Won-Young Park is actually one person.  I taught her for my first three years at GSIS.  The first year I taught her she was Wendy.  Then after that year she decided to change her English name to Jessica.  So I decided she should go by both of her English names and her Korean name.  She was definitely among my top Math students here in Korea and was one of our 68 graduates last spring.  While she was back in Korea for her winter break from Rutgers she and her mom invited Bonnie, Everett, and I out for lunch.  It was awesome and we felt so loved!  Wendy had never met Everett before so this was her first time to meet our little man.  We had a lot of fun and hope to get together again in May once she has completed her first year.  Some pics from our time together:

Wendy's mom showing Everett the little fake stream that ran through the restaurant.

Wendy's mom, E, and Wendy



Thanks Wendy Jessica!

No comments: