Saturday, December 10, 2011

a great little saturday

I love the weekend! We had such a great Saturday....

This morning Everett got to chat with his cousin, Mo: 
 Then E had his first experience with solid food (more to come on this in the future):
 Everett also got to experience his first snowfall! You can't really see it in the picture but it was really coming down this morning. It was so pretty!
 Watching the snow fall:
 Then I went on a MISSION to find an exersaucer for E.  I've been plotting for months on how to get one of these for a reasonable price in Korea and today was the big day.  It was suppose to be a Christmas gift for Everett....
 But I couldn't wait!!!  I think he loves it.
Our living room has officially turned into a baby playpen. Love it.

By the way, Everett had his 4 month old check up yesterday (even though he's already 4.5 months).  He weighed 21.5 lbs and is a little over 27 inches long.  He's above the 95th percentile for height and weight.  The doctor said he's doing great!

No comments: