In less than 24 hours Tom and I will be on a plane headed to Kansas City, Missouri! Our "to do before summer list" is nearly finished, our grades are done, and our bags are packed...that means it's time for SUMMER!
Here are some things I'm looking forward to:
Hank
PEOPLE! Hanging out with friends and family. (As a side note, Tom and I just realized we've done a terrible job of taking pictures with our families over the past year. We'll try to work on that this summer.)
NATURE. We live in a concrete, city jungle. I can't wait to see green, living things. (I feel like this is a classic Missouri picture.)
Patios.
Big backyards.
I'm also pretty pumped for decaf lattes (you can't get decaffeinated drinks in Korea), home cooking, laying on the couch, and getting my hair cut (I haven't had it cut since Christmas).
It's weird for me to think that I won't be back in Korea for almost four months (for Tom it will be about 3 months). Obviously, we're excited to get to the States but we'll miss our life in Korea too. It's fun to love being in two very different worlds.
2 comments:
Ah! I really want to see you guys! I feel like we've been terrible friends! We're around all summer--no vacays for us. So call or FB and we'll try to find some time to see you. Even if that means driving to where you are:). Safe travels!
Hey Jess!
We'd love to see you guys! We'll be at the Crossing on Sunday so maybe we can run into you there and figure out a time to hang out?
Hopefully we'll see you soon!
Post a Comment