Thursday, May 21, 2009

Man Boutique Friday

As we have mentioned in previous posts Koreans like to give gifts. Last Friday was teachers day here and as a result I received two new male hygiene gifts: Lancome shave foam and Clinique aftershave. When I got up this morning I decided that I was going to try and use my new Lancome shave foam. It was alright. I'm used to Edge shave gel so it had a different feel. Then I transitioned into the shower. It was there that I noticed sitting on the shelf a bottle of Chanel men's body wash that I had scarcely touched since I received it at Christmas (I typically go for the gold Dial bar of soap). That's when Man Boutique Friday began. I decided to use it. After the shower I finished up with the Clinique aftershave. I'm feelin' clean, smellin' good, and ready to take on my Friday.

No comments: